Thursday, March 7, 2013

Creating a business Name

https://www.odesk.com/o/jobs/job/Creating-business-Name_~01352d455dc3fc4665/


Job Description

I am looking for the perfect business name. looking for someone to assist me in creating a business name. I want it to be unique like, Google or Yahoo something that is not yet a word. Something that that can be easily understood if spoken over the phone or in person. Something that is easily spelled and very unique in nature. I'm looking for it to be a 2 syllable word. If nothing can be found I will except an acronym with or without numbers but no longer than 4 characters. Before they are submitted to me I want the name checked see if they're available for purchase as a ".com" web domain.


Job Overview

Type                 Fixed-Price
Budget         $150.00
Posted         March 6 2013, 1:16 AM
Planned Start March 6 2013
Delivery Date March 10 2013
Visibility         Public
Category         Business Services



No comments:

Post a Comment